Tuesday, January 22, 2013

What are you?!? Crazy?!?

Today I showed up at the office as I always do, maybe I rode my bicycle a little slower. Maybe I took extra care around corners. I may have even worn a balaclava and goggles. I felt a little cold while putting out the garbage and recycling...

At the office I was confronted by many people. Some with red faces, white fingers, ears of many colours. Many of these people with icicle covered hair. I heard many things.

"You are crazy cycling in this", "my car didn't even heat up by the time I got to work", "my face froze on the way from the parking lot", etc....

Well, this was my morning. I woke up,  ate breakfast, packed my lunch. From there I did 2 of my 3 S's of morning and brushed my teeth (basic morning rituals). I threw my work clothes in my backpack and dressed for the commute. I added an extra pair of tights and switched from glasses to goggles.

After putting out the garbage, recycling, etc... I hopped on the CX bike and rode to work (Typical Tuesday).  I was aware of my surroundings, took care to stay in the unploughed bike lanes,etc... 

Long story short, not only was I warm my whole ride, I got to have a hot shower on arrival. lost my train of thought... I'm out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

egggman's Zazzle