Monday, April 12, 2010

Breakdown...

Can you count the way's 1,2,3... First off road lunch hour ride of the season. Attacked it hard. Felt pre-bonk way too soon. Rode thru it anyways as it is only a short ride (12km). Fought up to a respectable speed thru the whole ride. Paul was having a great ride and pushed me along the course quite hard until he blew a tube. Never ride in a pair with no tools or tubes... Then back on the bike I went back to Paul's and got his tools and a tube and delivered it back to him. Grabbed some water in his kitchen and energy was back. Damn it is time to put a cage back on that bike. So-far two fails... Anyway dropped Paul's stuff off with him and headed back to work as I had a 1pm meeting. Hit the showers.... No hot water!!!! Well I guess that was the story of todays ride. Better ride home after work I home. The old Nishiki is creaking like crazy from the bottom bracket, can't wait for the new Kona Unit to arrive!!! I'm out...

Edit: great ride home and to work today both above average ride speed from previous years on this bike. Maybe I just ate/drank/etc wrong before my lunch hour ride. Will do better next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

egggman's Zazzle